Here at i-to-i TEFL we pride ourselves on a few different things… our knowledge of TEFL, our passion for the best service possible and our enthusiasm for a slice of decent cake… If you’re looking for a company who are hard working and professional, as well as being fun and enthusiastic about all things TEFL, we might just be the perfect match for you.
If you’re a talented TEFL teacher trainer with 3 years’ teaching experience and availability weekdays and/or weekends, then we want to hear from you! We’re seeking enthusiastic, inspirational tutors to deliver our intensive practical TEFL courses.
i-to-i, established in 1994, are the world’s leading provider of online and short-course TEFL certification, with 15,000 graduates per year. We are looking for dynamic, experienced tutors to work with us and teach our practical classroom based TEFL courses. As well as developing tutees’ practical skills, the tutor needs to inspire and motivate participants, giving them the confidence to teach in a real classroom. If you’re looking for a company who are hardworking and professional, as well as being fun and enthusiastic about all things TEFL, we might just be the perfect match for you!
The course is designed to be practical, focussing on lesson planning, classroom management, and skills for teaching new language. Tutees also deliver short practice lessons to their peers. Tutor duties to include:
- Deliver our courses which includes:
- Teaching TEFL methodology and language analysis
- Running interactive activities
- Facilitating discussion
- Giving teaching demonstrations
- Organising peer teaching practice
- Giving oral feedback
- Provide TEFL career advice
- Promote i-to-i products and services to customers
- Complete course administration in a timely manner (approximately one hour per course)
The successful applicant will be required to attend a minimum of one TEFL course for observation and training purposes. Please note this is unpaid.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory references. Tutors are employed as freelancers and are required to make their own tax arrangements.
- A DELTA qualification or equivalent qualification strongly preferred
- Three years’ teaching experience (ideally overseas)
- The ability to motivate and inspire!
- A strong commitment to customer service
- A passion for teaching overseas and inspiring our students to achieve their dreams!
- Expert user of English
- Strong language awareness
- Familiarity with communicative methodology and PPP
- A broad knowledge of the current TEFL job market
- Excellent payment for each course delivered
- Full training from i-to-i on how to teach the course
- All the resources you’ll need for your students
- The opportunity for additional earnings when extra courses are in demand
Successful applicants will also have the full support of our fantastic Operations Team. Please note travel expenses to and from course locations are not made as an additional payment. This would be part of the course payment received.
- South Africa
- United States
- United Kingdom
More details on specific locations can be found on our website (https://www.i-to-i.com/tefl-courses/find-my-nearest-tefl-course.html)
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
i-to-i is the fastest growing and largest TEFL company in the country. We’ve been around for 24 years and are still getting stronger. We are currently adding to our existing telesales team to help us continue to grow. If you have a passion for travelling and sales this is the place for you! We are looking for people with some telesales experience, ideally within the TEFL/Travel and or student travel industry. At least 1 year’s telesales experience would be preferable.
What you’ll get:
- Full sales training
- £18k base wage, increasing to £20k after 6 month probation passed
- A monthly commission structure that will be set up to hit your OTE (£25k)
- Quarterly & annual bonuses based on performance
- A realistic OTE, not like most sales jobs where this is a dream not an achievable goal
- Breakfast provided for you
- A fantastic working environment
- Up to 50% off our travel products
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- FAM trips at appropriate times
- £25 gym contribution per month
- Flexi working hours after probation is passed
- A positive attitude and the will to succeed
- Must want to earn commission and be confident you can perform
- Have a passion for travel and experiencing different cultures
- Able to work to KPI’s
- Experience with TEFL is a plus but not essential
- Able to work hours from 7am to 10pm, shift based
- Be a UK resident
What you need:
If you are interested, please email a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Team Positions
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate EFL professional to join our friendly team.
i-to-i TEFL, established in 1994, are the world’s leading provider of online and short-course TEFL certification, with 15,000 graduates per year. We also offer teaching internships and travel experiences, plus a jobs board through our sister brand LoveTEFL to find the perfect position after training. If you’re looking for a company who are hardworking and professional, as well as being fun and enthusiastic about all things TEFL, we might just be the perfect match for you!
You should be TEFL qualified with at least 2 years’ teaching experience and eager to help others on the start of their TEFL journey. The successful candidate should have an up-to-date knowledge of English Language Teaching and the TEFL industry. You’ll need be able to confidently help customers with problems from grammar to phonetics to finding work after graduation.
You’ll also need to be organised with good administration skills and able to manage and train our freelance tutors. You’ll need excellent computer literacy and be able to use Microsoft Office with confidence as a minimum. Experience in using a Learning Management System is desirable. Full training on our systems will be provided.
It will also be helpful for you to have experience in editing and proofreading courses, particularly through e-Learning and LMS systems. Being able to write your own courses, blog posts and create lesson plans etc. would also be useful. The ideal candidate will be someone who keeps up-to-date with the TEFL world, has a keen interest in e-Learning and an eye on the future. You may have been a teacher but you’re keen to take a step out of teaching into a commercial e-Learning space.
- Assisting students with academic help on their courses by email and phone calls
- Ensuring the highest standards of teaching are delivered to online and classroom students
- Overseeing our lively bunch of online and classroom tutors
- Tutor recruitment and training
- Course content improvements and writing of new course material
- Resolve areas of academic concern quickly
- Liaison with our partner, Gatehouse Awards, with respect to maintaining our Ofqual responsibilities
- Providing academic input to all new product development and where suitable writing content
- Online course marking & occasional classroom teaching
- A CELTA or similar qualification
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience (ideally overseas)
- A strong commitment to customer service and helping students through their courses
- A desire to work in a small, busy office environment with an innovative and commercial flair
- £23k – £25k depending on experience
- 25 days’ holiday
- Stakeholder pension
- Gym membership contribution
- Breakfast provided for you
What you’ll need:
What you’ll get:
If you are interested, please email a CV to: email@example.com