Here at i-to-i TEFL we pride ourselves on a few different things… our knowledge of TEFL, our passion for the best service possible and our enthusiasm for a slice of decent cake… If you’re looking for a company who are hard working and professional, as well as being fun and enthusiastic about all things TEFL, we might just be the perfect match for you.
TEFL Tutors Wanted!
If you’re a talented TEFL teacher trainer with 3 years’ teaching experience and availability weekdays and/or weekends, then we want to hear from you! We’re seeking enthusiastic, inspirational tutors to deliver our intensive practical TEFL courses.
i-to-i, established in 1994, are the world’s leading provider of online and short-course TEFL certification, with 15,000 graduates per year. We are looking for dynamic, experienced tutors to work with us and teach our practical classroom based TEFL courses. As well as developing tutees’ practical skills, the tutor needs to inspire and motivate participants, giving them the confidence to teach in a real classroom. If you’re looking for a company who are hardworking and professional, as well as being fun and enthusiastic about all things TEFL, we might just be the perfect match for you!
The course is designed to be practical, focussing on lesson planning, classroom management, and skills for teaching new language. Tutees also deliver short practice lessons to their peers. Tutor duties to include:
- Deliver our courses which includes:
- Teaching TEFL methodology and language analysis
- Running interactive activities
- Facilitating discussion
- Giving teaching demonstrations
- Organising peer teaching practice
- Giving oral feedback
- Provide TEFL career advice
- Promote i-to-i products and services to customers
- Complete course administration in a timely manner (approximately one hour per course)
The successful applicant will be required to attend a minimum of one TEFL course for observation and training purposes. Please note this is unpaid.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory references. Tutors are employed as freelancers and are required to make their own tax arrangements.
- A DELTA qualification or equivalent qualification strongly preferred
- Three years’ teaching experience (ideally overseas)
- The ability to motivate and inspire!
- A strong commitment to customer service
- A passion for teaching overseas and inspiring our students to achieve their dreams!
- Expert user of English
- Strong language awareness
- Familiarity with communicative methodology and PPP
- A broad knowledge of the current TEFL job market
- Excellent payment for each course delivered
- Full training from i-to-i on how to teach the course
- All the resources you’ll need for your students
- The opportunity for additional earnings when extra courses are in demand
Successful applicants will also have the full support of our fantastic Operations Team. Please note travel expenses to and from course locations are not made as an additional payment. This would be part of the course payment received.
- South Africa
- United States
- United Kingdom
More details on specific locations can be found on our website (https://www.i-to-i.com/tefl-courses/find-my-nearest-tefl-course.html)
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com