A new adventure awaits teaching with Chongqing New Oriental School, a leader in private education in China.
Chongqing New Oriental School
Chongqing New Oriental School is now looking for expanding our team of English teachers, especially for joining our new campuses, opening later this year. New Oriental is a well-known training school across all of China and our POP Kids department teaches children aged 3 - 12 in well-equipped classrooms, in locations all over Chongqing city. We offer a chance to impact the lives of students who are eager to learn and are curious about the world around them
You will be working in a small team with foreign management. Our world-class teacher development program will provide the opportunity to enroll in certification courses and training modules, thereby enabling you to advance your career beyond classroom teaching into potential education management positions in the future. Teachers will also be encouraged to participate in company-organized networking and social events, Chinese language classes, and other community-based activities.
Don't wait another minute deciding where to go next.
As a teacher at New Oriental School, your main responsibilities will be to deliver English Courses to children in small classes of 6 -8 students. The foreign teachers reach a large number of students, teaching in our Chinese teachers' classes about once per month. Working together with the Chinese teachers, they will let you know what unit and page to teach for your next class, and you can teach the best way you know how.
Working at New Oriental you will also receive a quarterly performance bonus, a flight reimbursement of up to 3,000 yuan after 12 months of your contract, accident and medical insurance, and, of course, we will help sponsor your legal Z visa and work permit.
- A comfortable 5-day work week (Wednesday to Sunday) with Mondays and Tuesdays off.
- About 20 hours of classes per week (usually less) and no office hours except for trainings and workshops.
- A starting salary of about 13.000 yuan or around $2000 per month (before tax)
- Small classes with 6 - 8 students and.
- Paid national holidays and an additional 10 working days of paid leave off every year.
- Course books and interactive software prepared for all our classes.
- Are a teacher from a country where English is the official language, such as The United States, The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
- Have a TEFL, TESOL or other revelant teaching certificate or a teaching license.
- Are passionate about education and love parting your knowledge to others.
Native English speaker