Teach Adults in China- 11 cities around China, no kids, competitive salary and career advancement opportunities
Wall Street English China
With over 45 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have nearly 450 centers in over 27 countries in North Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. China is our largest network, with 75 schools spread across 11 major cities.
Seeking full-time English teachers in 11 cities: Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan.
We need professionals who are seeking international experience teaching adult learners. At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities to break down the barriers of language and culture.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning. We are searching for committed professionals wanting to work in a fast-paced and student-centered environment. If you’re looking for an organization that offers career opportunities and advancement; then we are a fit for you.
Job Title: Foreign Trainer
1. Conduct a variety classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students and help them reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
4. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom,
5. Being flexible, professional, and approachable while promoting and preserving a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
* Teachers receive competitive salary and generous monthly and year-end bonuses
* Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays
* Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Additional salary, monthly housing allowance, flight allowance and sign-on bonus available in select cities
* Average classroom size is 1:4
* Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management
* NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
* Premiums offered for online teachers, business English teachers
* Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
* 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter
* Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in
1. English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (visa requirement)
2. Age between 23-58 years old
3. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any major
4. CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience; fresh graduates / less experience eligible in most locations
5. Clean criminal background and health check
6. Willing to work weekends
7. Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
Native English speaker