The China TEFL internship February 2015 is drawing to an end, with Claire and Anthony soon ready to leave China after a quick trip to Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong. While we wish them all the best with their upcoming volunteering projects in Nepal, India, Sri Lanka and South Africa; this means that the next China internship will soon be upon us – and you too could be heading out there for 5 months of teaching and travelling!
With a monthly allowance of 2,500RMB (accommodation already paid for), you’ll be able to spend your money on all kinds of fun stuff, like travelling! Claire and Anthony certainly made the most of it during their time on the internship – here we can see them explore West Lake and Hangzhou, the historic city of Nanjing and nearby purple mountain (which is confirmed that it’s neither purple, nor a mountain!), the gardens and lake of Suzhou, and the bright lights of Shanghai!
There are thousands of places to visit in China – so you could be visiting these places; or if you’re based in the South, then you could spend your weekends in the likes of Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Xiamen. Wherever you’re based in China, you’ll be in for an amazing cultural experience, and will get lots of invaluable teaching experience!
Inspired to join the 2016 China internship? Here’s what you can expect:
1. 140 hour Professional TEFL certificate – complete the online aspect before you go, and gain practical teaching experience with other interns when you’re in Beijing!
2. 5 month teaching placement in a reputable school
3. Full in-country support with our expert partners ImmerQi – many of them been on the China internship before, so will know exactly what you’re going through!
4. An impressive monthly allowance of 2,500RMB – higher than any other internship provider
5. FREE accommodation, which you’ll share with a fellow intern
6. Free meals at school Monday-Friday
7. Visa assistance from ImmerQi
8. Airport pick up and transfers to school
9. Comprehensive 7 day orientation in China – in addition to your practical training you’ll get to learn Mandarin, try Tai Chi and discover the Great Wall alongside lots of other exciting activities!
10. A network of international new friends – interns come from all over the world!
11. Excellent post internship opportunities – previous interns have secured teaching contracts in China or in other countries, gone travelling, or started a new, exciting career back home… you literally could do anything after the internship!
So have a look at what Claire and Anthony have gotten up to during their weekends off, and download our China internship guide for more information!