Teaching English overseas is a unique opportunity to step into another world and become a part of it. As you mingle with the people and wander through the streets you’ll discover a world unknown to the package tourist and invisible to the independent traveller. This unique insight is reserved for those who take the time to get to know the land, to work with the community and to live with the people. It’s an experience that you’ll remember and cherish for the rest of your life.
It’s also a great way to fund your travels. You’ll earn as you go, so you won’t have to worry about running out of money or living on a shoestring!
A TEFL course will give you the qualification you need to do this!
So what is a TEFL course?
A TEFL course is a program designed to give you the skills and confidence you need to teach English as a foreign language.
Why do a TEFL course?
- To get the skills you need to earn up to US$2,200 a month!
- To enable you to live and work abroad for as long as you want.
- To give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a foreign culture in a way that package tourists can only dream of!
- To give you the chance to make a positive impact on the lives of people around the world.
- To fuel your desire to teach and travel by showing you that all you need to teach abroad is a bit of enthusiasm and a TEFL qualification!
TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language and TESOL for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. The TEFL acronym is best known in the UK while TESOL is more common in the US, Canada and Australasia. TEFL is traditionally associated with teaching students within their own country where English is rarely the first language. TESOL, however, is more commonly associated with teaching students who have migrated to an English speaking country.
What’s important here is the fact that jobs overseas that require a TESOL qualification will happily accept a TEFL qualification and vice versa.
Why choose i-to-i as your TEFL course provider?
- To get a high quality, internationally accredited TEFL course.
- To get a certificate that’s recognized at thousands of schools worldwide.
- To get help and advice finding your dream job in an exotic country.
- To get the latest TEFL vacancies on our TEFL Jobs Boards.
- To find a course that suits your individual needs.
- To get access to a complete audio course book.
- To get expert help from fully qualified tutors.
- To get a reference from your TEFL tutor.
Find out more about why i-to-i is the TEFL provider for you