Here at i-to-i TEFL we pride ourselves on a few different things… our knowledge of TEFL, our passion for the best service possible and our enthusiasm for a slice of decent cake… If you’re looking for a company who are hard working and professional, as well as being fun and enthusiastic about all things TEFL, we might just be the perfect match for you.
TEFL Sales Advisors wanted!
Teach and Travel Group is the fastest Growing and largest TEFL Travel Company in the country. We are currently adding to our existing telesales team to help us continue to grow.
If you have a passion for Travelling and Sales this is the place for you!
We are looking for people with some telesales experience, ideally within the Travel and or Student Travel industry. We are looking for at least 2 years of selling travel or selling on the phone.
What you will get:
- Full sales training
- £18-20k Base wage (depending on Experience)
- A monthly commission structure that will be set up to hit your OTE (£25k)
- A realistic OTE, not like most sales jobs where this is a dream not an achievable goal!
- Breakfast provided for you!
- A fantastic working environment
- Up to 50% off our travel products
- 25 days holiday per year
- FAM Trips at appropriate times.
What you need:
- A positive attitude and the will to succeed
- Must want to earn commission and be confident you can perform
- Have a passion for travel and experiencing different cultures
- Experience with TEFL is a plus but not essential.
TEFL Tutors Wanted!If you’re a talented TEFL teacher trainer with 3 years’ teaching experience and availability at weekends, then we want to hear from you! We’re seeking enthusiastic, inspirational tutors to deliver our 20-hour ‘weekend’ TEFL course. i-to-i, established in 1996, are the world’s leading provider of online and short-course TEFL certification, with 15,000 graduates per year. We are looking for dynamic, experienced tutors to work with us and teach our 20 hour practical classroom based weekend TEFL courses. As well as developing tutees’ practical skills, the tutor needs to inspire and motivate participants, giving them the confidence to teach in a real classroom. If you’re looking for a company who are hardworking and professional, as well as being fun and enthusiastic about all things TEFL, we might just be the perfect match for you! Details: The course is designed to be practical, focussing on lesson planning, classroom management, and skills for teaching new language. Tutees also deliver two short practice lessons to their peers. Tutor duties to include:
- Deliver weekend courses which includes:
- Teaching TEFL methodology and language analysis
- Running interactive activities
- Facilitating discussion
- Giving teaching demonstrations
- Organising peer teaching practice
- Giving oral feedback
- Provide TEFL career advice
- Promote i-to-i products and services to customers
- Complete course administration in a timely manner (approximately one hour per course)
- A DELTA qualification or equivalent qualification strongly preferred
- Three years’ teaching experience (ideally overseas)
- The ability to motivate and inspire!
- A strong commitment to customer service
- A passion for teaching overseas and inspiring our students to achieve their dreams!
- Expert user of English
- Strong language awareness
- Familiarity with communicative methodology and PPP
- A broad knowledge of the current TEFL job market
- Excellent payment for each weekend worked
- Full training from i-to-i on how to teach the course
- All the resources you’ll need for your students
- The opportunity for additional earnings when extra courses are in demand
- USA: San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York
- Australia: Brisbane