TEFL Courses in Sydney
Teaching English overseas is a great way to travel, earn money and boost your resume at the same time… and it all starts with a TEFL course! Getting qualified has never been easier, so if you’re looking to start your adventure right now, a Classroom course in Sydney which takes place over just one weekend might be what you’re looking for!
What's Included in The Sydney TEFL Course?
Don't have the confidence to deliver an interactive and effective English as a Foreign Language class? Then the Practical TEFL Course is definitely for you!
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Prepare successful English lessons for classes of all sizes and abilities
- Get students interested and involved in all activities
- Help to make learning grammar simple and fun
- Increase students' confidence by improving their pronunciation
- Design useful and enjoyable practice activities
During the course, you'll have extensive teaching practice - six hours in total, during which you'll deliver two lessons. The tutors have all taught overseas extensively themselves, so the personalised feedback you will receive from them will be both credible and extremely useful, ensuring you're classroom ready!
At a Glance: TEFL Courses in Sydney
- By taking a TEFL course in Sydney, you'll be able to make the most of skills that you already have: your ability to speak, write and understand the English language.
- If you catch the TEFL bug you can add on extra hours of online TEFL study to give you a higher level qualification that will make it easier to find well paid work overseas such as the EDI CertTEFL.
- Studying TEFL in Sydney will enable you live and work overseas, get a deeper insight into other cultures, travel off the beaten track and earn a decent working wage as you travel. Not a bad life eh?
For more details on TEFL courses in Sydney, email email@example.com