TEFL Courses in Birmingham
Want to travel the world, but not quite got the cash for a big around-the-world jolly? Never fear, take an i-to-i TEFL course in Birmingham and you’ll soon have the skills and qualifications you’ll need to find work teaching English in pretty much every corner of the globe. Just take a look through our range of Birmingham TEFL courses and choose the one that suits you best! Study TEFL in Birmingham on one of our classroom courses and you could be a qualified English teacher in as little as two days. So before you know it, you’ll be able to head off overseas and earn money as you travel.
What's Included in The Birmingham TEFL Course?
Our two day Practical TEFL course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to walk into the classroom with confidence and deliver an engaging English as a Foreign Language lesson.
The Practical Course will enable you to:
- Plan and deliver interactive English lessons
- Create a buzz around different topics
- Teach grammar and vocabulary
- Build students' confidence by improving their pronunciation
- Manage a classroom speaking only in English
With over six hours of teaching practice, and the chance to teach your own lesson; you'll walk out of the Practical Course confident you can teach an effective lesson.
To set yourself even further apart from other TEFL graduates, our expert tutors will provide you with personalised feedback on your performance, in addition to advice on how to launch your TEFL career, the types of positions available and the most popular destinations.
At a Glance: TEFL Courses in Birmingham
- English is studied by around one billion people worldwide and is quickly becoming the international language of business, education and tourism. So once you’ve studied TEFL in Birmingham, you won’t be short of job opportunities!
- We've been in the TEFL industry for a fair few years now, so we've got loads of handy inside knowledge and useful tips to help you develop the skills you'll need to teach abroad. TEFL Birmingham will teach you all you need to know about the theoretical and practical elements of being a great teacher.
- Studying TEFL in Birmingham and then heading out to teach English overseas is a brilliant chance to get a deeper insight into other cultures, see a different side to countries all over the world and have a truly rewarding travel experience.
For more details on TEFL courses in Birmingham, email email@example.com