We are in cooperation with Chaoyang District Education Committee in Beijing and in charge of recruiting foreign English teachers for all government schools in Chaoyang district, Beijing. 13-19k/M with Z visa+FEC+3-4 months holiday+ NO OFFICE HOUR, Spoken English Teachers are Needed by Government School Positions start September 1st, 2017!
HYZD International Education
13-19k/M with Z visa+FEC+3-4 months holiday+ NO OFFICE HOUR, Spoken English Teachers are Needed by Government School
• A genuine interest in children, teaching and professional development
• Open-minded, an adventurous spirit and professional flexibility
• 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; graduated at least 2 years ago if you are not Education major.
• Native English speaker only (Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand)/ Nonnatives should have degree from Native countries.
• Two years post Bachelor Degree teaching experience OR Teaching certificate.
IF you have degree in Education, you don’t need to have teaching experience or any teaching certificate.
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners aged 8-15 y.o.(class size 30-40)
• 20-25 classes per week, each class is 40 or 45 minutes
• Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
• No office hours during weekdays; weekends off.
• Paid overtime for teaching
• Paid sick and vacation time. (All regular vacation and winter & summer holidays)
• One-year Z-visa (employment) with foreign expert certificate.
• 10,000rmb allowance(paid upon contract completion)
• Social and medical insurance
• Accommodation assistance(free hotel offered while we help you find a new apartment)
You should have either TEFL certificate（must be 120 hours or above） OR 2 years English teaching experience
Native English speaker