Here at Loco Teachers we acknowledge that coming to Beijing is a huge adjustment to life and vouch to assist in any of our teachers personal needs.
This is an amazing opportunity to travel, discover, and experience Chinese culture as well as work with a fun and diverse international team! And don’t worry, speaking Chinese isn’t necessary. If you’re ready to live abroad, gain new skills, and make a difference then LocoTeachers is a great opportunity for you.
• Implement our LocoKids curriculum
• Establish and maintain standards for students performance which can be quantitatively and qualitatively evaluated
• Execute lesson plans and instructional materials
• Develop knowledge and skills essential to effectively teach
students in the level assigned
• Promote and foster students critical and creative thinking
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in any field; Education, Psychology, English Language, Early Childhood Education or Literature preferred
• Minimum 1-3 years of teaching experience at the K-12 levels; 1-2 years experience with teach-
ing Chinese students is preferred
• Interest to contribute to the company during outside activities, such as an athletic coach, summer camp, or otherwise preferred
• Flexibility in geographic location
• Eligible to work in the U.S. or Canada
• Relevant teaching certification is required (TESOL/TEFL/CELTA etc..)
• Good appearance, sincere, outgoing personality
What we provide -
Any successful business needs good communication and respect throughout its levels of employment. Here at Locoteachers we respect all agreements and provide the best assistance for our teachers in not only their work, but also personal life.
We provide assistance in acquiring a visa and all it entails. Another pressing issue for our new teachers is finding accommodation. As a company, we can provide this or offer assistance depending on the demand and contractual agreements of the given teacher. The accommodation found will be located nearby your class as it provides comfort and security and minimises time and money spent traveling.
Being a team is very important to us and because of this we offer frequent team building trips. These trips allow our teachers to communicate and share ideas/stories with other teachers in our team, which provide our teachers with the opportunity to grow and learn from each other.
Our office has a gym, pool, yoga class, game table, and so on..
• Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
• Have a TEFL / TESOL / or CELTA certificate
• Be energetic and engaging
• Be passionate
Native English speaker