Graduate, Graduates, Graduate job, TEFL,TESOL, English, Intern, China, Teacher, Teaching, Wuhan, Beijing, Changsha, Hunan
F&Y Consultant Ltd
F&Y Consultant Ltd has been founded for over 5 years, and has dedicated its past five years to enhancing the experience in career advice and recruitment support within the United Kingdom. Which has been helped from the company taking a great deal of pride in making sure that each team member has had extensive training, to not only improve their personal skills but their every day working credentials. Which enables us to give great customer service to the different clients who are starting their working life in China.
Within F&Y Consultant Ltd, we have set up a dedicated team that is responsible for teacher training and other follow-up services. (Which includes when the foreign teacher arrives in China) which can help to make the transition smooth from start to finish. Finally, with a honest working style, and a strong senior service team. F&Y Consultant, has received unanimous praise from different customers and corporate institutions in which we have helped and worked with.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language teacher (TEFL), This job in question is teaching English to students in China, who range from 5 to 22 years of age. This position is ideal for current graduates who are English native speaker (their first language is English),or the person who have TEFL certificate and looking for career development, or looking to add something new and different onto their CV. With the principle areas of the job being to teach English from a (Native English speaker) to a multitude of Chinese students. While having the benefits of being able to enjoy the eastern culture of one of China's most beautiful highly developed cities, with beautiful landscapes, to delicious food. (Hunan Province/Wuhan/Beijing)
(Key words: Graduate, Graduates, Graduate job, TEFL,TESOL, English, Intern, China, Teacher, Teaching )
While learning new life experiences and enjoying new things, you will be able to work a comfortable set of hours . Max 20 hours per week (basic salary: 7000-12000RMB per month), also with part-time bonus flexible working hours for one-to-one teaching programme will be recommended by our Chinese office (extra 200-350 RMB per hour). We are cooperating with numerous education institution based in different locations across China. While upon completion of your 1st year of your contract, you may desire to move to another city within China at your own choice, which can help your own personal career development, and potential wage increase.
F&Y Consultant Ltd based in the heart of Birmingham's city centre, where there is a team of dedicated recruitment consultancy who are able to help and assist potential English teaching candidates to get their career development in China. We are able to provide our clients with a wide range of relative information, advice and support to help you.
• Paid winter holidays and extra Christmas break;(about 20 paid holiday days + Chinese public holiday per year.)
• Out-of-class optional lesson offered ( 150-300 RMB per hour, max 15 hours per week)
• Free fully furnished individual apartment with utilities, with free water and electricity, WI-FI and television;
• Airport pick up and hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China
• Free Health insurance in China;
• Roundtrip Fight ticket allowance will be reimbursed at the end of academic year ;(£925 each person)
• TEFL or TESOL course fee reimbursement while arriving China; (£161 each person)
• Free of Professional teaching training every month;
• Free of Chinese studying courses and local culture introduction;
• Reliable agency support through the entire procedures;
• Work visa documents support;
• Official contract with school and Chinese Government department sponsored program (SAFEA)
• Our Chinese office are available to support you at any time for any difficulties you might experience (Fully life support)
Native English speaker