The primary focus of American Eagle Institute is to provide professional excellence in English education.
American Eagle Institute
Learning how to listen, speak, read and write are only the basic outcomes of learning a foreign language. As a school we employ native English speakers. We recognize that ESL teachers do not simply deliver or facilitate learning but also are the transmitters of culture. In developing and nurturing the knowledge of a culture, a teacher guides a student in building their own cultural identity. They create significant cultural experiences so students can discover a foreign culture, and in turn discover insights into their own culture. Through experiencing different cultures of the world, students become inspired and can truly display the power of using a language.
Our teachers and staff form an international team, with members from many different countries. Our foreign teachers must be native English speakers and therefore generally come from the United States, Britain, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. In providing a challenging and enjoyable working environment, we continue to grow and flourish while attracting qualified professionals from different countries with these same goals in mind.
12 months +
We currently have schools in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Dongguan, Nanjing, Xiamen, Xuzhou Chongqing and Chengdu.
Qualifications & quality we look for in our candidates -
- Possesses a passion for teaching 3-15 year-old's and has a caring attitude towards the students learning outcome
- Friendly, professional and energetic
- Native speaker from Canada, US, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa
- Authenticated, notarized and legalized bachelor’s degree - Applied Linguistic, Education or Bilingual Education degree preferred but not essential.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience post-graduation, ESL teaching experience preferred (reference letters needed)
- Authenticated, notarized and legalized criminal background check (clean record)
- Authenticated, notarized and legalized TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate.
Great career development path at the school and headquarter level.
If you are a teacher and want to be in a great academic environment, look no further than American Eagle Institute.
Visa: Z-Visa and Work Permit provided, cost reimbursed by the school
Monthly Salary: RMB13, 000 – RMB 15, 000
Bonuses: Performance-based bonuses are giving monthly as well as quarterly.
Allowances: Relocation allowance provided.
Training: All teachers will receive paid training in Shanghai (travel and accommodation expenses paid), as well as video training throughout the year.
Native English speaker