Looking for a fun and professional online teaching position with a stable income? Look no further! At 51Talk, we believe that teaching should be as enjoyable as it is rewarding, and by putting you in control of your own virtual classroom, we bring this opportunity right into the comfort of your own home. We are looking for motivated, go-getter individuals with teaching experience under their belts. As an independent contractor, you’ll teach Chinese children under 12 using 51Talk’s platform and curriculum - no lesson planning required!
• The classes: 45-minute full immersion English language group classes
• The pay: Base rate of $18 per 45-minute class, plus performance based bonuses
• The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by our in-house team
• The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours
• The place: Conveniently teach from your own home - no commute!
• The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset - we provide the rest
• The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses.
• The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture through classroom exchanges with our students.
• Start date: Immediately
• Contract term: 1 year
• Hours: Lesson times must be during our peak hours on:
EST: 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
CST: 5:00 AM - 9:00 AM
MST: 4:00 AM - 8:00 AM
PST: 3:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Hawaii: 1:00 AM - 5:00 AM
EST: 9:00 PM - 10:00 AM
CST: 8:00 PM - 9:00 AM
MST: 7:00 PM - 8:00 AM
PST: 6:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Hawaii: 4:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Duration of contract
Teachers are paid through their choice of PayPal or bank transfer each month for the previous month’s work
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers to earn a stable income while positively impacting multiple students with each class.
Questions? Reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn About Us From Our Teachers:
Teacher Kelly Carson: https://youtu.be/wyU6r-14K1g
Teacher Catherine Becka: https://youtu.be/TxO02zwL7Ks
Teacher Laura: https://youtu.be/2DLKykoLYnA
Check us Out on Social Media
• BA degree or higher
• Experience teaching kids (minimum of 1 year)
• Experience in the U.S. or Canadian education systems
• Desire to engage and inspire young learners
• At least one teaching certificate: state certifications, TESOL, TEFL, etc. (Preferred)
• ESL experience (Preferred)
Native English speaker