Public school roles are available across Shenzhen. If you have a relevant degree and a passion for teaching you could be earning up to 19k per month.
Opportunity China match inspiring, enthusiastic and motivated teachers with our excellent partner organisations in China. Whether you have years of experience teaching English, or no teaching experience at all, Opportunity China's dedicated team of coordinators will be able to place you within a school and job role that's right for you.
Opportunity China work only with trusted educational organizations in China, which include:
- Accredited Private Education Centres
- International and public schools
These institutions encompass student bodies with a wide range ages and ability, meaning that whether you want to engage a lecture hall at University or feel the unique satisfaction of teaching a young child to read their first book in English, we'll ensure you are matched to the right position for you!
-Teaching hours at our partner institutions are typically between 15-25 hours per week
- Specific roles do vary from school to school but will always require dedication,organisation and enthusiasm in the planning and implementation of exciting and engaging lessons with students.
- Many institutions offer the opportunity for excellent teachers to advance to Managerial and Head Teacher positions within the organization.
To submit an open application, simply click the apply button. A dedicated coordinator will then contact you to schedule a telephone/ skype conversation to further discuss your requirements and dreams!
If you have any questions related to positions available through Opportunity China, contact email@example.com
- Accommodation provided or full allowance given
- Initial start-up loans commonly available
- Flight reimbursement
- Airport pick-up
- Local medical insurance
Enthusiasm, passion and professionalism. A desire to learn about another country's history and culture, and flexibility and understanding.
Native English speaker