Community competition 2020 T&Cs
Win our Ultimate TEFL Resource Pack!
Competition Terms & Conditions
1.The promoter of this competition is: i-to-i TEFL
2. The competition is open worldwide to all i-to-i graduates
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.i-to-i.com/community-competition-2020/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. (Persons can enter for blog and video separately, but only one entry for each)
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Send your video or blog to email@example.com
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: Ultimate TEFL Resource Pack, Become an i-to-i social ambassador and get paid to write/create content
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
13. Winners will be chosen by the i-to-i TEFL Marketing Team
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to i-to-i TEFL and not to any other party
23. i-to-i TEFL will judge the competition and decide on the winner.< Back to the competition