You may be eligible to claim up to £200 of funding through Skills Development Scotland, so you can get TEFL qualified for free! With your new TEFL qualification, you’ll be able to get paid work teaching abroad in exotic locations… from Bangkok to Buenos Aires!
A Special Saving For Scottish Residents
If you're an ordinarily resident in Scotland* then you can potentially combine TWO great opportunities and save a small fortune on your TEFL certification:
- Selected courses are discounted – for anybody
- If you are eligible for Skills Development Scotland funding you get an ADDITIONAL £200 OFF!
So, what now? If you are eligible or not we can help! You can find out how below or chat to our friendly experts. Call the TEFL team or request a free call back. Additionally you can get started right online!Get started today...
Here's what to do next...
- Start your Skills Development Scotland application today by clicking the link below and filling in your details.
- A member of the i-to-i TEFL team will get in touch with you.
- Receive your funding within two weeks and book onto the TEFL course of your choice!
What Would You Pay To Get Certified And Overseas?
Here are 5 examples of our top selling courses:
|Course Type||With Skills Development Scotland Funding||Without Skills Development Scotland Funding|
|140 hour Combined Course||£99.00||£349.00|
|120 hour Online Course||£0.00||£249.00|
|120 hour Combined Course||£89.00||£309.00|
|60 hour Online Course||£0.00||£159.00|
|20 hour Classroom Course||£0.00||£159.00|
* "Ordinarily resident" means that you live in Scotland year after year by choice, apart from temporary or occasional absences such as holidays or business trips. Living here totally or mainly for the purpose of receiving full-time education may not count as being ordinarily resident. If you are not a UK national, you must be settled in Scotland (as set out in the Immigration Act 1971) immediately before the date on which you made your application.