Specialist TEFL Courses To Boost Your Salary Even Further!
There are some great TEFL jobs out there, and they’re looking for the right people with the right training to fill them. That’s why i-to-i have created a range of specialist TEFL training courses with our expert tutors. These short courses will equip you with extra training and a qualification that will make you, and your application, stand out to your future employers. These unique TEFL courses will also look great on your CV.
Whether you’re just starting out on your TEFL journey, or have already finished your i-to-i Professional TEFL course, these specialist courses will benefit you…
What Will Specialist Courses Do For Me?
- Help your CV stand out in a competitive market – outta my way!
- Increase your potential salary – yes please!
- Take your certification in a specific direction – bring on the bucks!
- Get exposed to a wide variety of TEFL job opportunities – jobs galore!
- Boost your confidence – learn skills to cover every TEFL scenario!
Boost your TEFL certification AND your salary in one go! Once completed, you’ll have your very own certificate to show off to the world!
What you’ll receive
- Newly acquired specialised skills needed to go and teach in your new or future job!
- TEFL certification to show off to your new employers
- Your work displayed on your eResume for all to see
- Expert knowledge in key specialised fields, with huge demand for teachers like you!
- Personalised feedback from one of our expert tutors
Freelance tutoring one-to-one
Private tuition can be incredibly lucrative and a great way to earn extra cash in your spare time abroad. Learn how to perform better in your school or gain confidence teaching freelance.
Become an expert in teaching young learners
The difference between teaching adults & young learners can be vast. This course will highlight the differences showing you, step-by-step, how to create child-friendly materials and lesson plans.
Become an expert in teaching teenagers
Teaching teenagers can be a whole new ball game when compared to adults & children. This course will help you to make learning engaging, generate interest, and maintain motivation.
Freelance teaching Business English
With English being the international language of Business used across the world, developing the English skills of your students in the business world can be incredibly profitable.
Get a grip on grammar with our ever popular Advanced Grammar TEFL Certificate and learn how to make it fun! (Yes, fun!)
If your grammar is a little dusty, our 20-hour online course re-introduces you to the fundamental structures and concepts that underpin the wonderful English language. You can then teach it confidently to your students in a way they can relate to.
- The Nuts and Bolts of English (5hrs)
- The Tenses of English (5hrs)
- The Functions of English (5hrs)
- The Sounds of English (5hrs)