Classroom TEFL Courses
Choose from our Professional TEFL Certificate which is endorsed by leading employers worldwide and includes 120 Hours of comprehensive online training as well as 20 hours of practical weekend classroom training. Alternatively you can opt instead for our Foundation Certificate which includes the weekend classroom training for an introduction to TEFL.
Professional TEFL Certificate
Professional TEFL Certificate
|Endorsed by TEFL employers worldwide||✔||✔|
|Unique TEFL eResume to maximise your job opportunities||✔||✔|
|'Job ready' professional TEFL training||✔||✔|
|Interactive online training with personalised tutor feedback||✔||✔|
|Accessible 24/7 via your computer, tablet or smartphone||✔||✔|
|Free access to over 4000 jobs worldwide||✔||✔|
|20 hours practical training from experienced TEFL tutors||✔||✘|
|Practice typical TEFL scenarios with other TEFLers||✔||✘|
|Group interaction and shared learning||✔||✘|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
TEFL Courses in Los Angeles
Find A Los Angeles TEFL Course Today
Looking to start a new life overseas? Getting TEFL qualified has never been easier. Take your pick from a 20 hour Practical TEFL Course surrounded by fellow aspiring TEFL teachers to a comprehensive 140 Hour Combined TEFL Course!
Find A Los Angeles TEFL Course That Suits You
To check out all our Los Angeles TEFL course dates, just select the “Learn more” link in the course boxes below.
Los Angeles TEFL Courses
Becoming TEFL certified will allow you to travel the world, boost your resume and learn new skills along the way. Whether you’re looking for a short-term experience or a new career, TEFL is for everyone.
Our TEFL courses in Los Angeles will provide you with all the skills to make you a confident English teacher and a qualification that is recognized by employers all over the world.
What's Included in The Los Angeles TEFL Course?
The Practical TEFL Course is an action-packed, interactive workshop, where you'll learn how to teach engaging and effective lessons in English as a Foreign Language.
You'll master ten essential TEFL classroom skills, including how to:
- Manage a classroom of any size and level
- Engage students' interest
- Teach grammar and vocabulary clearly and simply
- Improve students' pronunciation
- Design enjoyable and effective practice activities
You'll have over six hours of practice, teaching in small groups and later to the whole class, giving you the confidence you need to walk into the classroom and teach a great lesson.
You'll receive guidance and feedback from an expert tutor with years of international teaching experience, and have all your questions answered to make your TEFL future a success.
At a Glance: TEFL in Los Angeles
- English is increasingly becoming the international language of business and tourism and English language teachers are in high demand around the world. So once you earned your TEFL certificate, you won’t be short of job opportunities.
- Studying TEFL in Los Angeles will give you a qualification that will allow you to work pretty much anywhere in the world and give you the chance to experience other cultures and have a lifetime of truly amazing travel experiences.
- You’ll learn new skills, meet new people and gain confidence in your teaching ability!
For more details on TEFL courses in Los Angeles, email firstname.lastname@example.org