Taking A TEFL Course in Leeds
You can also combine your TEFL course in Leeds with an EDI Level 5 certificate that will even help you find teaching work in the UK!
What's Included in The Leeds TEFL Course?
Our two day Practical Course is like no other on the market, as its interactive nature will enable you to teach successful English classes right from your first day in the class.
You'll have the skills to:
- Plan and deliver many effective and engaging classes
- Get students actively involved the whole lesson
- Teach grammar in a fun and memorable way
- Boost students' confidence by helping them with their pronunciation
- Manage the classroom whilst only speaking English
What sets this course apart from others is how interactive it is: you'll have over six hours of teaching practice in small groups and pairs, in which you'll get to teach two lessons to the class.
During the programme, you'll be guided by our experienced TEFL tutors, who have all taught abroad themselves; and will be providing you with detailed and personalised feedback on your performance, so you can improve your teaching skills even more.
At a Glance: TEFL Course in Leeds
- As a fluent English speaker you already have the main skills you’ll need to get started as an English teacher overseas. Our Leeds TEFL course will build up those skills and give you a TEFL certificate that’s recognised by schools and institutes worldwide
- English is fast becoming the international language of tourism, trade and education. The resulting worldwide demand for English language teachers means that once you've studied TEFL in Leeds and gained an i-to-i TEFL certificate, you won’t be short of job opportunities
- Studying TEFL in Leeds and heading off to teach English overseas will help you experience another culture, get way off the tourist trail and have one of the most amazing travel experiences it’s possible to have.
For more details on TEFL courses in Leeds: firstname.lastname@example.org