Taking A TEFL Course in Leeds
You can also combine your TEFL course in Leeds with an EDI Level 5 certificate that will even help you find teaching work in the UK!
What's Included in The Leeds TEFL Course?
Studying TEFL in Leeds on one of our classroom courses will give you a thorough grounding in all the basics of teaching English as a foreign language, including...
- An introduction to the latest teaching methods
- How to manage a classroom
- Teaching intonation and correct pronunciation
- Teaching English grammar
- How to plan a lesson
- Practical experience of teaching a class
Your TEFL courses in Leeds will be lead by a tutor with extensive experience of teaching English abroad. This means they really now what they’re talking about and will be able to answer any questions you have about teaching abroad, and give you expert advice on planning your next steps.
At a Glance: TEFL Course in Leeds
- As a fluent English speaker you already have the main skills you’ll need to get started as an English teacher overseas. Our Leeds TEFL course will build up those skills and give you a TEFL certificate that’s recognised by schools and institutes worldwide
- English is fast becoming the international language of tourism, trade and education. The resulting worldwide demand for English language teachers means that once you've studied TEFL in Leeds and gained an i-to-i TEFL certificate, you won’t be short of job opportunities
- Studying TEFL in Leeds and heading off to teach English overseas will help you experience another culture, get way off the tourist trail and have one of the most amazing travel experiences it’s possible to have.
For more details on TEFL courses in Leeds: email@example.com