How to teach Speaking and Writing Skills
Teaching students the skills they’ll need in the real world.
These skills are really important because they will help prepare your students to use the English language in real-life activities. This module will teach you how to use fun teaching techniques to help your students develop their writing and speaking skills.
- Why writing skills are important
- The best way to teach writing skills
- Specific writing activities such as letters, narratives, diaries, instructions etc
- Maximising student talk-time
- Specific speaking activities such as role-plays, surveys, dialogues, questionnaires etc.
- 3 mini-tasks (not submitted to tutor)